Thursday, August 23, 2012

OMG, what's getting onto me???

I can't believe I hurt my darling daughter last night... Hurt her so badly that she broke down in tears & told me how hurt she was :( What a bad mummy ive been. Actually it all started with some stupid sleeping arrangement which I wanted to do when the baby arrive, but come to think of it, it's all too early isn't it?!?! I'm only going to see my Gynae for my first appt tmr :p Ok, mayb I'm just too nervous, or is it the hormones changing that's making me hot tempered?!?! I wish I didn't lashed out at her, but it's all too late :( I can't believe I actually said: Well, if u don't give in & listen to mummy on the sleeping arrangement, then mummy & baby will go to the other room to sleep while daddy & u can sleep in mummy's room!!! Think it was too much for her. She bursted in tears covering her face & cried very badly. Immediately I knew I shouldn't said that but it was all too late :( Slept with lots of guilt last night, couldn't believe how mean I was, how I hurt my darling :( Bad mummy, better buck up & improve myself. Not much time left for just Kion & mummy's time....

No comments:

Post a Comment