Thursday, July 12, 2012

When the kid misbehaves, it means the parent had failed :(

Feeling damn upset today, cos caught Kion telling a lie. Although later on realized that mayb she didn't had the intention to lie to me.... Yet at that very moment, my mind was in a blank, furious, upset?!?! I didn't even knew what was I feeling!!! Seriously, I suck big time as a mother!!! Can u believe I actually threw a tantrum & told her to sit infront in the car with her daddy and even went as far as to tell her I don't wanna walk her up to school & let her daddy do it instead :p Wah lau, what sort of mother am I??? Luckily my yoga teacher said this today: let it go, whatever happened is over, let it go now, let it go completely. Although she was referring to a posture who h we had to do, I think it suit what I was going thru completely. Yes, I needed to let it go... Anyway, I was upset n hit by reality cos when I ask Kelvin y did she lied, he said: how do I know? Ur daughter is so close to u, kisses u almost like a 100x everyday, how can I know y she lied when u don't know. So yes, I think I am deeply affected cos it seems to say that I have failed to guide my daughter properly, that's y she started lying :( Hiaz, no point looking back n Seeking for answers. Mayb YT is right, nothing is perfect & sometimes is it good to always b perfect??? Anyway, I think I did a good job in letting go, at least infront of her. Better parenting starts right away & yes, I'm sure I can do it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment